You will be met by your own personal guide who will take you on a private tour of the Ranch, whichever option you choose. Thereafter you will be taken to do the natural encounters of your choice. What makes these natural encounters special is that you'll get to spend more time with the animal than usual.
* PLEASE NOTE:
Our Animal Care Centre serves as our Animal Hospital. There may be times when it is not accessible due to our high standard of care. Should this be the case on your visit, we will replace the visit with an encounter of choice or an alternative behind-the-scenes experience. Thank you for understanding!
Option 1 | LESS 50%!
- Private tour
- Any 3 encounters of choice; Cheetah, Serval, Lemurs, Snake or Tegu Lizard.
- a special visit to our on-site Animal Care Centre
WAS R 2050.00 per person
NOW R 1025 per person
for a limited time only!
Behind the Scenes | LESS 50%
- Private tour,
- behind the scenes (this includes a special visit to our Animal Care Centre),
- you will also accompany one of our animal handlers as you walk next to our big cat enclosures where you will get to see these magnificent animals up close as well as
- Meet Herbert our Pygmy Hippo and
- any 3 of the following encounters: Cheetah, Cheetah Cubs (seasonal), Croc Cage Dive (closed during winter), Serval, Snake, Tegu Lizard, and Lemur Encounters
WAS R 2550.00 per person
NOW ONLY R 1275 per person!
Full House | LESS 50%
- Once in a lifetime opportunity of accompanying one of our trained animal handlers while walking with our ambassador cheetah on a leash as well as
- a private tour,
- Behind the scenes (this includes a special visit to our Animal Care Centre) you will also
- Accompany one of our animal handlers as you walk next to our big cat enclosures where you will get to see these magnificent animals up close as well as
- Meet Herbert our Pygmy Hippo and
- Any 3 of the following Encounters: Cheetah, Cheetah Cubs (seasonal), Croc Cage Dive (*Crocodile Cage Diving closes during winter), Serval, Snake, Tegu Lizard and Lemur Encounters
WAS R 2950.00 per person
NOW ONLY R 1475
Karen & Ray DiCaprio - Visited September 2017
Enjoyed Gaby, Neal, Craig & Devaidean, Ryan and everyone else!
So much knowledge – we learned a lot. Encounters were a lifetime dream come true.
The conservation work you are doing is awesome – so glad that Cango Wildlife Ranch is here and doing the work to protect and conserve these beautiful animals.
Ambre Anderson - Visited September 2017
I loved the VIP tour! The staff were phenomenal! Very knowledgeable.
The animals were beautiful.
Well worth the money and experience.
Herbert Obererlacher from Check Europe - 4th visit booked for clients
Outstanding service and friendly staff everywhere on the ranch.
Always a pleasure to come back and to send my clients.
See you again soon.
Alicia & Graeme Herbert - Visited June 2017
All the staff we have spoken to have been very professional and enthusiastic.
A friend of our volunteered here several years ago and recommended it to us.
We will definitely recommend the VIP tour to others.
Simon Loft & Gillian Reid - Visited February 2017 – also sponsored / adopted a cheetah (Reign)
Well looked after all day.
How amazing – the most tremendous of experiences.
We feel very privileged to be part of the team today.
The food was awesome and the team exceptional.
Anel Swanepoel & Wihan van Rensburg - Visited June 2018
You are awesome!
Keep up the good work.
Erin Harding - Visited May 2018
Absolutely fantastic experience! Jakes was a wonderful guide.
Neal & Craig were also both wonderful.
It was great to see such passion for animal conservation.
Hugo Boltjes - Visited May 2018
All the guides, especially Mats are super friendly.
We enjoyed it very much.
Vals & Janette - Visited May 2019
We really enjoyed our day and will be sure to encourage everyone we know to do a VIP encounter as it was a brilliant showcase of not only the animals but all the good work that is being done by yourselves and the partnering organizations.
We were so happy to help support these animals and hopefully more over time.
Look forward to hearing more about our adoptees and other activities over the coming year.
Thanks to everyone again for a brilliant experience.