Cango Wildlife Ranch is a multi-accredited conservation destination, open year-round with over 90 species of beloved animals. Enjoy our fun and educational guided tours, unique encounter programs and even the World’s 1st Croc-Cage Dive!
PLEASE NOTE THAT CROCODILE CAGE DIVING AND CROCODILE FEEDING IS CLOSED FOR THE DURATION OF WINTER DUE TO THE CROCODILES BEING LESS ACTIVE DURING THIS PERIOD.
Wildlife Encounters and Restrictions:
- Cheetah and Big Cat Feed (tiger/leopard) - Must be 14 and older and exceed 1.5m in height
- Crocodile feed - Must be 10 years and older, and accompanied by a legal guardian
- Vulture Encounter - Must be 12 years and older, and accompanied by a legal guardian
- Lemur and Snake encounters - Must be 5 years and older, and must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- We take photos of your experience which are available for purchase from our photo centre
- Children under 14 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Children under 5 cannot participate in these experiences
- We do not recommend any cat encounters for women who are pregnant
- We will always do our best to facilitate encounters with those who are differently-abled but this is not always possible. For us to better facilitate this, please contact us in advance so that we can make an assessment and if possible book a time-slot accordingly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates and ticket options may be subject to change without prior notice. All animal encounters are subject to availability, as we work in accordance with the animals. Animal care and well-being takes precedence over all else, and the ambassador animals have complete freedom of choice in encounter participation,
Health & Safety:
Post-pandemic, we still want to keep you, our animals, and our staff SAFE. Please protect yourself by:
- Washing your hands regularly and avoid touching your face
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate in our encounters program
- People with cat allergies may experience a similar reaction with our big-cats