What sets Cango Wildlife Ranch apart, is that we take our animal care and visitor safety standards to an international level. We accomplish this by ensuring we uphold our internationally recognised accreditation by the Pan-African Association of Zoos & Aquaria (PAAZA). This specific accreditation has only been awarded to 4 facilities in the whole of Africa, it is extremely prestigious and difficult to achieve and is reviewed every 5 years.
Our Natural Encounter programs, along with our new Experience Department, offers visitors both young and old the chance to interact with a few of our ambassadors species:
Open the door to your heart and we will open the windows to your soul.
In our Natural Encounters Program you can;
- Befriend a snake,
- Meet a cheetah,
- Interact with a Serval,
- Chill with a Tegu
- Hang out with our Ring-Tailed Lemurs or
- Croc-Cage Dive with our Nile crocodiles! PLEASE NOTE: *Crocodile Cage Diving is closed during the winter months as crocodiles do not eat for the entire winter period and exert as little energy as possible. *Due to this it is currently closed and will re-open on the 1st of September. Please note this is subject to weather and therefor subject to change.
Overcome your fears or indulge in your dreams with the following Encounters and photo opportunities up for grabs.
At Cango Wildlife Ranch, the well-being and welfare of all our animals is paramount in the promotion of our conservation ethic to you, our valued guest.
To achieve these aims we promote the concept of Natural Encounters between you and a number of select ambassador species.
We hope that encounters with these magnificent creatures will encourage compassion and support in the plight that these species face on our fragile planet. All contributions from Natural Encounters go towards the vital funding of our conservation and captive breeding programs. If you would like to become more involved in helping us to help them, we invite you to join our Cheetah Preservation Foundation (CPF) – which channels all contributions to the conservation and breeding programs both in the wild and here at the Cango Wildlife Ranch.
- 4GB USB with photo's taken by our photographer of you unforgettable encounter experience!
- Photofolder with a beautiful photo memory of your experience
For Croc-Cage Divers:
- 4GB USB with your photo's, taken by our photographer,
- a GoPro Video of your thrilling Experience and complimentary photo's of Cango Wildlife Ranch.
For the protection of our animals and yourself people with any respiratory illness, Pregnancies, Colds, Influenza, Tuberculosis, Mumps, Measles, German Measles, Chicken pox, Cold sores, Eye infections, Ear Infections, or if you feel unwell in any way, may be limited to do only certain encounters.
Adults who need to accompany, or prefers to accompany a child on an encounter, will be requested to purchase their own encounter ticket.