Cango Careers: Volunteer Host Vacancy
Are you on the lookout for a new and exciting opportunity with people and animals?
Cango Wildlife Ranch in Oudtshoorn currently has a vacancy for a young energetic person to be a Host for our Wild Animal Volunteer Program.
If you enjoy working with animals as well as people and have an energetic and upbeat personality, then you are the one we are looking for!
Requirements for position:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Diploma in Tourism/ Conservation will be an advantage
- Passion for animals and conservation
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Clear communication is vital
- Must work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Punctual, patient, reliable, mindful and precise/accurate
- Ability to work in a multicultural surrounding
- Good People skills
- Previous experience in a similar line
- Sound Physical Health
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license
- PDP License
- Prepared to work weekends and public holidays
Closing Date: 24 July 2019
Please send your Cover/Motivational letter, detailed CV with 2 contactable references to:
Wild Animal Volunteers Manager via email on [email protected] or deliver by hand
“CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Placements will be made accordance with our Employment Equity Plan – The Company reserves the right not to interview or appoint applicants and to withdraw the position at any given time. If you do not hear from us within one week of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful”