Cango Careers: German Guide
The role of the German Guide is to deliver excellent, unforgettable tourist experiences in the form of guided tours in German as well as English when needed. This may require long hours and work on public holidays/weekends. General assistance within the department regarding cleaning and other ad hoc duties, as prescribed by management, will also form part of daily routine.
- Superior levels of service delivery & high levels of client satisfaction
- Conduct prescribed and impromptu tours
- Request clients to complete tour survey
- Provide feedback to the Marketing Manager with regards to client requests and/or issues.
- Assisting tourists with information on memberships, adoptions, VIP Tours and our volunteer program
- Ensure a safe and pleasurable tourist environment through daily duties and checking of tour routes, sound, equipment, etc. (as per instructions from management).
- Grade 12
- Fully Bilingual (English & German, Afrikaans will also be beneficial) – Clear and easy communication is vital
- Excellent command of the German language
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as individually
- Punctual, patient, reliable, mindful and precise/accurate
- Well presented & well-spoken - excellent people skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Contactable at all times in the event of an emergency
- Ability to work in a multicultural surrounding
- Work weekends and public holidays
- Own reliable transport
- Valid driver’s license (Code EB or higher will be advantageous)
Closing Date: 14 June 2019
Please hand or send your CV with at least 2 contactable references to:
Marketing Manager - Mari-Lize Warrington - [email protected] / Marketing Office
CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER –
The Company reserves the right not to interview or appoint applicants and to withdraw the position at any given time. When applying for any internal positions, please inform your Department Manager prior to submitting your application. Should no suitable internal candidates be found by the above date, then the Ranch will advertise & recruit externally. If you do not hear from us within 2 days of the closing date, please consider your application as not successful.